This blog is just for fun and nothing more! So don't think much and just have fun!

Sunday, March 16, 2025

Feeling Empty


I don’t know why but sometimes I feel like I’m in a blackhole. I feel sooo empty. I feel like somewhere between my lungs are pulling me inside. I feel like I had a heart attack after that. When I feel empty I don’t really have any kind of motivation to do anything. I isolate myself from the world. Thats why I made this blog actually. It’s my own homemade world. Whenever I feel empty I dont want to see anyone or hear anyone or talk to anyone. I went to my own world. 

So when I feel that kind of emptinees I will write here to manage my thoughts and hope to reduce that emptinees in me by writing.




If you read my blog thank you so much!
Its my first blog and English is not my first language.
So if I made any mistakes I'm really sorry about that.

Love,
Homemade Human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

 Hi Im Homemade Human! Im a teenager who posts about my feelings and the things i experience for fun!! I fear that I'm someone who don...