This blog is just for fun and nothing more! So don't think much and just have fun!

Sunday, March 1, 2026

Can the new year renew you too?

 Hi I'm Homemade Human!! I'm writing for fun so don't mind me and enjoy yourself please!!

It's been a while since I last post here not like anyone reads them or cares but it just feels different texting back after a long time.

I've been trying to change; personality wise, apperance wise but I don't think anything is changed. I'm still the same old me. I just wanna change because I hate my current self. Actually I don't wanna change too I'm too scared of a change. I'm scared of the future. I don't wanna grow up. I wish I could stay like this for eternity. Even tho I don't wanna change cause I don't want to leave my comfort zone I wanna do it too cause I know in the end everyone I love and cheer will hate the person I become and I'm scared of being left alone. I hope this new year can renew me too. I know that I am being childish and delusional but ... yeah I don't have anything to say.

So yeah thanks for listening me! I hope this silly little post makes you feel seen or idk!

 Love,

Homemade Human.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fear

 Hi Im Homemade Human! Im a teenager who posts about my feelings and the things i experience for fun!! I fear that I'm someone who don...