Hi Im Homemade Human! Im a teenager who posts about my feelings and the things i experience for fun!!
I fear that I'm someone who don't have any personality. Like I have hobbies but they are all popular and trending on the net. I also consume as many medias I can cause thats the only way I can make people like me. I feel really pathetic about this, but this is the truth. Otherwise I'm just an antisocial teenage loser in their eyes. So I have to consume all the media I can to talk to everyone and get them to like me. Am I weird or idk actually.
i dont even know anything atp.
ps: i think i wrote this like some months ago but idk when.
Anyways always remember if you think there is no one that will remember you when youre gone you are wrong. There will be at least 1 person who will remember.
Love,
Homemade Human.

No comments:
Post a Comment